Elementary Program: K-7
The Elementary Program @KOOL follows the Ministry of Education curriculum. It is a program that is free of charge to BC residents and is an accredited British Columbian public school.
Every student and family is unique in their educational needs and this is recognized by the @KOOL teachers and administration. We strive to offer flexible programming and lessons that will fit the needs of your child, while also meeting the prescribed learning outcomes of the Ministry of Education.
- @KOOL offers a flexible program, in which students have to flexibility of working through their lessons and assignments from anywhere in the world. This flexibility is well received by families and students who are planning to traveling for part of the school year.
- For students who live in Kamloops and surrounding areas, @KOOL offers a blended learning program. This program allows students the flexibility of individualized learning, as well as having the opportunity to participate in class activities with their peers. These activities are popular with our students and include assorted physical activities, art lessons, science lessons, and much more.
Learning Resources and Teachers
- All of our @KOOL teachers are B.C. Certified Teachers with a vast amount of experience in distance education and distributed learning.
- @KOOL supplies all of the course materials and resources needed for our students to be successful. Individualized and unique learning opportunities are the goal of @KOOL.
- For more information, please contact us at anytime.
- Elementary Teacher: David Comrie: email@example.com
- Distributed Learning Coordinator: Laurel Seafoot: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principal: Surinder Brar: email@example.com
- You may also wish to contact our office – 778-471-6061