Adults Who Have Graduated

The Ministry of Education is now funding courses for adults who have graduated and who would like to do some academic upgrading.  This is a a fantastic way to upgrade courses for university requirements!

Courses available through this new policy are:

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 1.09.02 PMIf you are interested in registering, please click here.  If you have questions concerning courses needed, please contact Laurel Seafoot at lseafoot@sd73.bc.ca

If you have further questions, please call our office 778-471-6061.