General Exam Policies and Procedures:
- It is expected that our students will use ethics and integrity while writing quizzes and exams.
- Students are expected to follow the instructions of the teacher for expected behaviour during assessments. Teachers will have their expectations outlined in each course introduction.
- KOOL reserves the right to request an invigilated or supervised exam.
- When testing irregularities occur, KOOL has the right to give a score of zero.
- When it is appropriate, KOOL will give students the opportunity to complete the test again.
- When exams are supervised or invigilated and there is a wide discrepancy between the performance on the assignments and the mark on the test, the teacher, in discussion with the principal, may change the mark.