There are specific courses that require the completion of provincial exams:
Math 10 – Apprentice and Workplace or Foundations and PreCalculus
Social Studies 11
If you are enrolled in one of the above courses with KOOL, please follow the information below:
1. When you are nearing completion of your course, visit this link to determine the examination dates for 2015/2016.
2. Cross enrolled students should talk to their school counselor to find out when their school will be offering exams and to register for the exam.
3. Full time KOOL students should pre-register for their exam by contacting Ms. Heather Smith at the office – 778-471-6061 ext 200. You will need to let Ms. Smith know which course you are taking and your PEN (Personal Education Number). If you don’t know your PEN, you can find it on the top of your report cards or you can contact your teacher.
4. Exams for full time KOOL students will write their exams at Norkam Secondary, unless other arrangements have been made. You will need to bring photo identification with you to write your exam.
5. To prepare for provincial exams, you can access practice exams from the Ministry of Education.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact your teacher or the KOOL office.