Marks, Report Cards, and Transcripts


Students and parents are able to access the grade book for each course through the Moodle course page.  Using the username and password, click on grades within each course.  There you will find submitted assignments, graded assignments, and teacher comments.



Report cards are completed three times per year for elementary students and four times per year for secondary students.  If a student is a full time @KOOL student, report cards will be posted on MyEdBC each term.



If you need interim marks in February for early acceptance, please take note of the following deadlines:

  • January 15th – Deadline to submit assignments to be marked for interim reports (unless you have made other arrangements with your teacher.)
  • February 3rd – Deadline to submit interim marks request form to KOOL (for students needing interims sent by February 8th.

If you require interim marks, please fill out the Request for Interim Marks document and email it to the office. Contact the office if you have any further questions.



You can access your informal transcripts from the Ministry of Education by following this link.

If we are your home school and you require a formal transcript of your grades please fill out the Request for Transcript form and email it to the office.

Please remember that once you have completed your courses, it may take some time for your marks to be listed on your ministry transcripts.  KOOL reports final marks to the Ministry five times per year.  KOOL will report final marks to the Ministry if we are your home school.  If we are not your home school, we will report your final marks to your school and they will send them to the Ministry.



Student Transcripts Service (STS) is an online application for students to view their school marks, scholarships and transcript, and send transcripts electronically.
View grades and assessment results
Order and send transcript to post-secondary institutions
View transcript order, status and history
Order and send transcript to employers
View BC scholarships awarded, expiry and redemption status

Get Started
To register for STS students will need:
• Personal Education Number (PEN)
• Full legal name
• Date of birth
• Email address

Student Transcripts Service
Step 1:    Go to the Ministry of Education’s Transcripts and Certificate website at:

Step 2:    Students must register for a BC Government account, a BCeID. Follow the system prompts and register for STS. Finally log-in to Student Transcripts Service using the BCeID.

Step 3:    From a student’s STS Dashboard make post-secondary institution selections, view transcript, view assessment results, and send transcripts immediately.


If you have further questions, please contact our office.

Contact Us